Here is additional information:
- Friends of Teens are Invited
*Please encourage all your teens to invite their friends. It’s an excellent opportunity for them to hear the Word of God, see the fellowship and have a blast all afternoon on the rides at Six Flags.
- There is a $25 parking fee for those driving and staying at the event.
- Deadline to register is Wednesday, September 26th.
- On-line Registration Link: https://bostoncocweb.myshelby.org/default.aspx?page=3357&eventId=226
- Church Service begins @10:00am
- Passes (season passes, etc.) can be used for this event. Those who have a pass and do not need the bus will pay $5, but those with passes are able to pay
$33 for those going to the park and getting their own transportation. The money covers the admission ticket into the park. This includes all children who are going with teen leaders or chaperones.
No food is included with the price of the event. The cost of food in the park is expensive. A suggestion is to pack a good lunch for the trip and possibly two. They will not be back until early evening, so if you pack two meals, they can keep the second one on the bus and eat it on the way home.
– We will not be taking communion at the Youth Rally, so we are asking for the parents to have a communion service with their teens prior to them leaving on Sunday or when they arrive back home from this event.
– Tickets will be distributed on the Boston bus or when you/your group get to Six Flags.
If you have any questions concerning this event please e-mail your Regional/Church Teen Leader or email Steve Schnell (email@example.com)
Looking forward to the event!