The Pre Teen Ministry is composed of mainly middles schoolers (grades 6th to 8th). At the age level, we seek to accomplish the following:
- Have Christian parents being committed to and involved in the spiritual lives of their Teens.
- Foster and develop strong Teamwork between the Church Leaders, The Youth and Family Leaders, the Parents, and Mentors.
- Seek to equip Parents through both discipling and training.
- Fostering character growth and spiritual maturity amongst the Pre-Teens.
- Helping transitions from the Pre-Teen Ministry to the Teen Ministry.
- Develop and create strong relationships with other pre-teens, High School students, Campus students, and adults across the church.
- Having a dynamic, fun, and spiritual Pre-Teen Ministry.
Here are our Pre-Teen Ministry Coordinators:
Communication: Brigitte Moore & Christine Raymond
Event planning: Rick and Sue Velez
Mentoring Program: Stan and Gisela Lamour
Fund Raising: Patrick and La Micia Genova